Wednesday, May 19, 2010

On to Jamesport

A view of Jamesport
In to have frozen yogurt

Sisters Williams, Marshall and Zurligen

The horse and buggy in front of Country Store

After leaving Adam-ondi-Ahman, the four of us continued on to Jamesport, an Amish town, for lunch. We wished we had seen a lot more of the horse drawn carriages and less cars. We did see several, however, and it was a delightful experience. After lunch, we did a little shopping and on the way out of town stopped at a little country store which was really fun. I bought some chocolate raisens that I fully intended to share with everyone and, can you believe, not one person was interested. I have to say I didn't mind devouring every single one of those chocolate raisens.

2 comments:

  1. How you feel about your chocolate raisins is how I feel about my honey roasted peanuts. I'll share, but I love having them for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom I'm so jealous of the places you get to visit! ...and the frozen yogurt.

    ReplyDelete