Tuesday, May 4, 2010




A couple of more pictures of our workplace. I never know how the pictures are going to post, but one is of Ann and Lynn. (We get used to using our first names, because where we work that's what we're supposed to do. We're not allowed to talk about the church at work, but we do wear our badges.) Anyway, they concocted this black piece of plastic over the lights of the scanner because the overhead lights were creating a glare. I wish I had taken my camera the day that Lynn was prancing around the top of the tables putting this in place. One of the pictures is of me with the "big book" that I'm getting ready to scan. I couldn't hold it because the leather cover was disintegrating on my clothes. The other picture is the four of us with Andrew our trainer, problem solver, etc. He's a delightful young man that we appreciate very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment