Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Leaving the MTC



We left Provo on Friday, January 29 at 7:30 a.m. I drove my car which was packed to the brim. Actually, we really needed to also be pulling a trailer, but I'm glad we weren't. The day was nice, although we had some fog going up through the Park City area. We arrived in Denver around 5 p.m. We had lunch at Applebee's and it was a nice trip. We left Denver Saturday 6:30 a.m. and arrived in Independence around 4:15 (central time). We didn't waste any time and weather was perfect. We hurried so that we could pick up the key to our apartment, although we didn't actually move in for a couple of more days. We were pleased with our apartment and the surroundings. I would have more pictures, but it was freeeezing cold and I had no desire to be out in it any more than needed. Now, I wish I had braved the cold and taken some pictures. Oh well, there will be next winter to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment